Sunday, June 2, 2013

Homemade wool winder

Oh my!

Several month back I saw a great yarn swift / wool winder that you could make in one of my farming mags.

I have been coveting a swift for SOOOOO long, but they are incredibly expensive, until, I saw this!

I passed the magazine onto my mama as my papa is such a wonderful woodscrafter. He made me a music stand for my 18th birthday!

I had, in truth, forgotten all about it until this weekend. What a wonderful surprise I got when I arrived at my parents - lying on the bed in the room I sleep in when I stay...


It's amazing!


Then arriving home, my own dear other half has spent part of his valuable weekend making a raised bed for me to take into school so that I can share the joy of growing vegetables and flowers with a group of toddlers and pre schoolers.

I love these men in my life! Thank you guys xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment